Superior's Construction Products Distribution business is one of North America's leading distributors of commercial and industrial insulation and specialty walls and ceiling products. It is the largest distributor of specialty construction products to the walls and ceilings industry of Canada. Through its operating divisions, Winroc and Specialty Products and Insulation (SPI), Superior CPD has 100 distribution centres, including 17 fabrication facilities, across North America with a presence in 28 states and five provinces. Winroc and SPI have business track records dating to the early 1970s and roots reaching back as far as the 1920s.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.winrocspi.com/
- Locations in 28 states and five provinces
- Margin based distribution business with stock and scatter distribution and insulation fabrication as key customer value added services
- Main product focuses are: insulation including specialty commercial, residential and industrial insulation, gypsum, steel framing and commercial ceiling systems
- End use market focus in construction, energy, petrochemical, utility, institutional, education and
- Leading competitive position with an extensive network across North America
- More than 1,400 employees
- Business opportunities: leverage combined branch networks and product lines
- Growth opportunities: expand geographically, add product lines and consolidation
- Diversification: geographical, product line and end-use markets
- Full-service capabilities via stock and scatter distribution and insulation fabrication
4949 - 51 Street S.E.
Calgary, Alberta T2B 3S7