About Superior Plus
Superior is a leading North American distributor of propane, compressed natural gas, renewable energy and related products and services, servicing approximately 936,500 customer locations in the U.S. and Canada. Through its primary businesses, propane distribution and CNG, RNG and hydrogen distribution, Superior safely delivers clean burning fuels to residential, commercial, utility, agricultural and industrial customers not connected to a pipeline. By displacing more carbon intensive fuels, Superior is a leader in the energy transition and helping customers lower operating costs and improve environmental performance.
Our Energy Distribution business is comprised of four distinct operating divisions: U.S. Propane Distribution, Canadian Propane Distribution, Wholesale Propane Distribution and Certarus.
Total Debt/Adjusted EBITDA(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)
- (1) Adjusted EBITDA is a non-GAAP measure. Refer to “Non-GAAP Financial Measures” in the 2020 Fourth Quarter Results release for further details and reconciliation.
- (2) Senior secured debt and total debt are stated before deferred issue costs.
- (3) 2021 Adjusted EBITDA for purpose of this calculation excludes Specialty Chemical segment and includes Tuck-in acquisitions completed in 2021.
- (4) 2020 Adjusted EBITDA for purposes of this calculation includes proceeds received from the issuance of Preferred Shares and Tuck-in acquisitions completed in 2020.
- (5) 2019 Adjusted EBITDA for purposes of this calculation includes Tuck-in acquisitions completed in 2019.
- (6) 2018 Adjusted EBITDA for purposes of this calculation includes proforma adjusted EBITDA for NGL Propane and Tuck-in acquisitions completed in 2018.
- (7) 2017 Adjusted EBITDA for purposes of this calculation includes proforma adjusted EBITDA for Canwest and Tuck-in acquisitions completed in 2017.