About Superior Plus
Through its subsidiaries, Superior Plus distributes and markets propane and distillates, in both the U.S. and Canada. Superior Plus aspires to be the leader in creating value through differentiation and best-in-class operations in all of the business segments we operate.
Superior Plus COVID 19 Update
Superior Plus has taken the necessary steps to ensure we continue to meet the needs of our customers and other stakeholders and look forward to continuing to do so with the same commitment as we have always had. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide updates as appropriate. .
Our Energy Distribution business offers delivery, wholesale procurement and retail marketing of propane-related products, as well as distribution of liquid fuels including heating oil and propane gas. Energy Distribution provides services to customers across Canada and in the northeastern United States. Our focus is on growing our market through tuck-in acquisitions and maintaining our long-term focus on continuous improvement and efficiency.
Total Debt/Adjusted EBITDA(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)
- (1) Adjusted EBITDA is a non-GAAP measure. Refer to “Non-GAAP Financial Measures” in the 2020 Fourth Quarter Results release for further details and reconciliation.
- (2) Senior secured debt and total debt are stated before deferred issue costs.
- (3) 2021 Adjusted EBITDA for purpose of this calculation excludes Specialty Chemical segment and includes Tuck-in acquisitions completed in 2021.
- (4) 2020 Adjusted EBITDA for purposes of this calculation includes proceeds received from the issuance of Preferred Shares and Tuck-in acquisitions completed in 2020.
- (5) 2019 Adjusted EBITDA for purposes of this calculation includes Tuck-in acquisitions completed in 2019.
- (6) 2018 Adjusted EBITDA for purposes of this calculation includes proforma adjusted EBITDA for NGL Propane and Tuck-in acquisitions completed in 2018.
- (7) 2017 Adjusted EBITDA for purposes of this calculation includes proforma adjusted EBITDA for Canwest and Tuck-in acquisitions completed in 2017.